Job Opportunity: Personal Trainer
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
We are looking to add a self-employed fitness instructor or personal trainer to our boxing and fitness facility in Blackpool. We want someone to join our family run business to establish and build a loyal client base, bringing something to our friendly, positive environment.
Davies Boxing Gym celebrates its 3rd birthday this year and is owned and run by father and son duo Ryan Davies (professional boxer) and Mark Davies (professional boxing trainer) and aims to offer a top quality boxing and fitness experience. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, knowledgeable and passionate about fitness, whether experienced or just getting started in the industry who wants to work as a part of a small, close knit team.
A combat sports or martial arts background would be advantageous, but is not essential.
Main Duties and Tasks:
– Run your own self-employed business by pro-actively generating new clients
– Ensure client retention by providing high levels of service and added value through fitness advice and guidance in the facility
– Plan and deliver training sessions to the highest standards
– Conduct gym classes to the highest standards
– Interact with customers with enthusiasm, passion and knowledge
– Social Media content and updates through company pages
– Driven, ambitious and a strong desire to be successful
– Excellent communication and inter personal skills
– Friendly, outgoing personality
– Motivated to help people achieve their fitness goals
– Positive and pro-active outlook
– Excellent time management and punctuality
– Level 3 Personal Trainer certification (would consider someone currently studying for their qualification)
– Public Liability Insurance – we can assist with this if need be!
– Right to work in the UK
– A willingness to work for a minimum of 10 hours per week
This a great job opportunity to develop or commence your career in the fitness industry in a positive, friendly environment. If you feel you match the requirements detailed above, we would love to hear from you.
Alternatively you can download the job description by clicking here.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a short covering letter detailing why this opportunity is right for you to email@example.com